Essential for playing most of the Minecraft Mods
The programme resolves the usual conflicts which occur when various Mods are installed, and it is required for many of the most complete, as Audiomod (many new sounds are added to the game), Shelf (you can place your objects on shelves) and length etc. As you will see, if you are inspired to explore the world of Minecraft mods you will be able to completely change the game experience and take it to another level...
Installation of ModLoader is not very intuitive, therefore follow these steps:
- Go to the Start menu, click on "Run", write "%appdata% and press enter.
- Now search the ".minecraft" folder and then "bin".
- Open the Minecraft.jar folder with Winrar o 7Zip.
- Drag or add the ModLoader archives to inside (The files that are inside the Modloader zip).
- Delete the "META-INF" folder which is inside minecraft.jar.
At the moment the topic of Minecraft Mods is complex and there could be a multitude of errors or bugs. Don't worry though, if you delete all of the "bin" folder content and restart the game, the original files will be downloaded from the Minecraft servers.
Ratings about Minecraft ModLoader
9 reviews by registered users
10 years ago
If you seek online mods it is amazing, you can improve the game a lot and get a lot of new things. It is worth putting on modloader, others but this is the most famoustest
New version 1.6.2
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8
6 years and 5 months ago