Put Minecraft in your computer and start building and living the best adverntures int he world of blocks.
The graphic aspect of the game is quite simple, but it is a good chractertistic of the game. All is created from blocks: bridges, rivers, mountains, buildings, forests and the materials with which you are going to build your wolrd will also be cubes. If the 'retro' aspect of the game is surprising, it is worth to look in the web for texture package that you like with which you will be able to change easily the aspect of the game and its graphics.
According to your preferences, you will be able to play in the 'survival mode' and defend yourself against a hostile world or to the 'creative' mode, where you will be able to fly and have any object available to make the most amazing constructions. Minecraft is a game that at the beginning seems simple to play, but it offers great possibilites as you go further in it. Thanks to the multiplayer mode, you will also be able to play with your friends using its servers.
With Minecraft you are going to have several games in just one and, above all, freedom to choose how you want to have fun. Pay attention to the game, as there are frequently new features added thanks to the updates it has.
In this video, we show your what the last version of the game has.
Ratings about Minecraft
325 reviews by registered users
6 months and 3 weeks ago
It is very good and even though it is square it works very well and many things can be done thanks to it.
7 months ago
I hate it because it won't take me with the file
12 months ago
I find it a very entertaining game where you can develop your creativity, I used to play it when I was in high school. I don't play as much now but back in the day it was a lot of fun.
12 months ago
The game is a lot of fun if you like to invent or design. I don't mind the graphics, in fact it reminds me of legos.
1 year and 8 months ago
I like this app, the bad thing is that when it is downloading it does not appear in which part the game is downloaded I would like to know in which part the game is downloading to be able to play it
- Needs a 2 Gb RAM Memory
- Need a graphic card of at least 256 Mb.
- You will also need free space available in the disk of 90 Mb.
- Register in web de Minecraft (the process is completely free).
- Java Runtime Environment 6 or later.
New version 1.13.2
- There have been updates with the horse
- It has a new launcher.
- There are extra horses added
- An armour to the horse has been added
- You can lead the horses.
- There are carpets also added.
- New kinds of clay
- New block of coal.
- Hey bales have been added.
- Name labels have also been added and the texture packs are now "resources packs" that can also have sounds, and much more.
- Herobrine has been deleted in this version.
- Bugs & problems solved.
- Mini games added to Minecraft servers.
- Some updates to bring Minecraft Realms to more countries.
Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
3 months ago