Last update: May, 2022
Get information about our legal warning
RedAccenir, S.L. (hereinafter, the COMPANY).
The COMPANY expresses its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times regarding data protection, specifically with the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data; Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulation implementing the Organic Law 15/1999; Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, and other applicable legislation. In accordance with Article 5 of Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, users are informed that the personal data provided on the Web will be subject to automated processing and will become part of the files owned by the COMPANY, as responsible for the files duly registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, for the purposes of providing services and management of registered users on the COMPANY's website.
Basic information on data protection
- Identity: RedAccenir, S.L.
- Tax ID: B64198963
- Purpose: Management and provision of requested services
- Legitimation: User registration and use of the Web
- Rights: Access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information..
- Additional information: Additional and detailed information on Data Protection can be found in the following sections..
I. Who is responsible for the data you provide?
All personal information provided or collected through www.portalprogramas.com, will be processed primarily by the Company RedAccenir, S.L., the controller. The Company has its registered office at C/Balmes 1, 1º, 08225 Terrassa, Barcelona.
Responsible for the processing of your data
- Identity: RedAccenir, S.L.
- Tax ID: B64198963
- Address: C/ Balmes 1, 1º, 08225 Terrassa Barcelona
- Phone: 93 100 52 51
- Email: soporteportal AT portalprogramas.com
II. What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of data is the contact by any of the means available on the website (forms, e-mail contact, chat and telephone), the execution of the User's registration on the COMPANY's website and the subsequent use that the User can make of it.
III. What information does the COMPANY collect?
The information we receive on the COMPANY's Web Site from Users is collected as set forth below.
a) Information that Users provide us directly:
THE COMPANY collects and stores certain information that the User enters on the COMPANY's website or that it provides in any other way.
- Registration Data: the information that the User provides us when creating an account, or when filling out an application form, on the COMPANY's website. That is, the User's name, the User's email, and sometimes their phone number.
- User Profile Information: the information that the User adds on the Web in order to be able to use the COMPANY's service. That is, preference information in relation to the service. From your account on the COMPANY's website, you can view and edit the personal data of your profile whenever you deem appropriate.
- Opinions and Content: Your opinions about the solutions we offer (including the content, name and a link to your profile) may be shared with our Sites and our Affiliates.
The User is responsible for the information, opinions and other content that he sends through the Web. You must ensure that your content does not violate any legislation.
To publish content, the User guarantees that (1) you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights, (2) your publication is as accurate as possible to your knowledge; (3) your posting complies with your company policies, and (4) your posting does not violate any confidentiality or other agreements. When your content is a review of a solution, you further warrant that (1) you are not an employee, consultant, reseller, competitor, have no interest in, and are not associated with the vendor you are reviewing or any other competitor of your market; and (2) your feedback is based solely on your direct experience with that vendor's solution.
You also understand that the COMPANY may copy, display and use the contents, in whole or in part, in the ordinary course of its business. Unless otherwise specified, the User accepts that their submission is not confidential, although they may choose to remain anonymous and that their data is not displayed publicly. The COMPANY has the right to use the submitted content at its discretion, reproduce it, process it, display it publicly, modify it, prepare derivative works, transmit it through any distribution method.
The User forever waives all moral rights to the published content, whether in whole or in part, and undertakes not to claim or vindicate any such rights, while forever exempting the Company from any claim in virtue of such moral rights.
The User undertakes that the content published can never be classified as:
- 1. False, illegal, misleading, invasive of privacy rights, or otherwise objectionable.
- 2. Offensive to the online community: racist, intolerant, inciting hatred or physical harm.
- 3. Promotes illegal activities.
- 4. It infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary right.
- 5. It is mass mail or "spam", "junk mail", it is part of "chain messages" or "pyramid schemes".
- 6. Impersonates another person or entity.
- 7. It is private information of third parties, such as postal addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses, social security numbers or credit card numbers.
- 8. Includes information contained in password access pages.
- 9. Includes viruses or other harmful files.
- User account data: the information on your activity as a User, as well as the ratings and/or comments you make about them.
- Additional information that the User wants to share: the information that the User could provide to the COMPANY for other purposes. For example, the billing address, in case you request to receive invoices from the COMPANY.
b) Information that Users provide us indirectly:
- Data derived from the Use of the Web: the COMPANY collects the data derived from the Use of the Web by the User each time the User interacts with the Web.
- Application and device data: the COMPANY stores the data of the connection device that the User uses to access the services. These are: Internet IP address used by the User to connect to the Internet with their computer or mobile, information about their computer or mobile, such as their Internet connection, their type of browser, the version and the operating system, and the type of device, the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream, including date and time, the User's cookie number, browsing history, and User preferences.
- Data derived from the origin of the User: if the User reaches the COMPANY's website through an external source (such as a link from another web page or a social network) , the COMPANY collects the data from the source from which the COMPANY User comes.
- Data derived from “cookies”: the COMPANY uses its own and third-party cookies to facilitate navigation for its users and for statistical purposes.
- Data derived from external third parties: the COMPANY may collect information or personal data from external third parties only if the User authorizes these third parties to share the aforementioned information with the COMPANY. For example, in the event that the User creates an account through his Facebook, Facebook could transfer us personal data of said User in case he had them in his Facebook profile (name, gender, age...).
IV. For what purpose is the data collected?
The COMPANY uses the data it collects from Users to provide the services requested by the User. Below we detail the general purposes:
- Provide you with the services for which you have contacted us.
- Communicate with you in relation to our services or our site.
- Send you comparisons and information you request about software.
- Communicate with you by email or phone in order to validate your opinions.
- Publish your opinions and ratings.
- Answer and manage your queries.
- Notify you about account or service issues (such as password resets)
- Any other purpose specified at the time of collecting the information.
The COMPANY may send promotional messages and/or offers related to the service it offers to the User's email, but always within the framework for which it provided its data, or in relation to those related to the software that is advertised through the COMPANY's website.
We would like to inform you that you may receive advertising from third parties or companies, always linked to this company as clients, RedAccenir, SL, and we always take care that said advertising adapts as much as possible to your tastes and preferences. If the User wishes not to receive the aforementioned information and/or commercial communications, they may choose to do so at any time in the “Cancel subscription” option, or by sending us an e-mail to the address 'soporteportal AT portalprogramas.com' indicating in the field "Cancel the subscription", and consequently, the COMPANY will immediately stop sending the aforementioned information. We want to inform you that you may receive advertising from third parties or companies , always linked to this company as clients, RedAccenir, SL, and always taking care that said advertising adapts as much as possible to your tastes and preferences. If the User wishes not to receive the aforementioned information and/or commercial communications, they may choose to do so at any time in the "Cancel subscription" option, or by sending us an e-mail to the address 'soporteportal AT portalprogramas.com' indicating in the field "Cancel the subscription", and consequently, the COMPANY will immediately stop sending the aforementioned information.
- The COMPANY also uses the information to investigate and analyze how to improve the services it provides to Users, as well as to develop and improve the characteristics of the service it offers. Internally, the COMPANY uses the information for statistical purposes.
- If the User connects his account to another social network or to a third party's website, the COMPANY could use the information transferred to that social network or third party, provided that said information has been made available to the COMPANY in compliance with the policy of privacy of said social network or third-party website.
- Likewise, the COMPANY may use the personal data that the User provides to carry out communications via email and/or send SMS to the User about the operation of the service. The COMPANY will send messages to the User's mobile with information regarding the status of the requested service.
- Depending on the services of interest to the User, the COMPANY may market the data with some of the providers indicated below (show) that the User provides, with the aim that they can inform you of solutions in relation to said services of interest. The User can object through the exercise of their rights.
- ANER Sistemas Informaticos, S.L.: Araba kalea, 43 20800, Zarautz (Gipuzkoa), España
- Saraworld Informatica, S.L.U.: Sofia 30 L14 28022, Madrid (Madrid), España
- QUADRALIA, S.L.: Tranvia 1 1º 36400, Porriño (Pontevedra), España
- PGSoft Iberica SL: Avd. Comarques Catalanes, 69 1ºB 43740, Mora De Ebro (TARRAGONA), ESPAÑA
- Sage Spain, S.L.: C/ Labastida 10-12 28034, Madrid (Madrid), España
- KeyPress Software, SL: , (),
- EBP Software de Gestión: Rue de Cutesson 78120 , Rambouillet (Yvelinnes), Francia
- Aqua eSolutions, S.A.: Av Bruselas, 5 28108, MADRID (MADRID), España
- Ingeniesia Desarrollo Cloud S.L.: Calle Cartujo 5 CD-15 18152, Dilar (Granada), España
- QUONEXT FACTORIA DE SOFTWARE SL: Via Augusta, 15-25 Ed. B2 Pl. 10 Parc Empresarial @ Sant Cugat 08174, Sant Cugat del Valles (Barcelona), España
- Integra Digital, SL: CL/ ISAAC ALBENIZ, 34, ENTLO 4º 46780, Oliva (Valencia), España
- INFORDISA 2.0 S.L.: Passeig de l estacio, 13-15 43800, Valls (Tarragona), Espanya
- Gestión Médica: , (), España
- SoftClínica Proyectos Informáticos SL: , (), España
- Marques: Avinguda del Segre 9 bajos 25007, Lleida (Lleida), España
- Wolters Kluwer: , (), España
- Hanami8 Apps, s.l.: Av Bruselas, 5 28108, Alcobendas (madrid), España
- mybooking: , (), España
- ayfasoft: , (), España
- Kaizen Business Software, S.L: Avda. del Conocimiento, 16 - Edificio I+D Armilla. Parque Tecnológico de las Ciencias y La Salud 18016, Granada (Granada), España
- SCM Logística y Trazabilidad, S.L.: CARRER PINTOR VILA PUIG 81 08192, BARCELONA (SANT QUIRZE DEL VALLES), España
- AG Informatica y Servicios SA: Ferrerias 7 entlo izq 20011, Donostia-San Sebastián (Gipuzkoa), España
- PCCOM INNOVATION IS THE WAY SL: C/ Rafael altamira 2, 1º 03002, Alicante (Alicante), España
- Gestión Automática de Procesos SL: Parque Empresarial Prado del Espino. C/ Impresores, 20 28660, Boadilla del Monte (Madrid), España
- Quantum Economics: Narcis Giralt, 15. ent 1 08901, Sabadell (Barcelona), España
- Firsap Sistemas SL: PCTEX Avda de la Investigación s/n 06006, Badajoz (Badajoz), España
- Salucenter software y servicios: C/Freu n.21 Local 6 y 7 17258, Estartit (Girona), España
- Wolters Kluwer Legal: , (), España
- Servicios Microinformáticos S.A.: Parc Tecnològic Agroalimentàri de Lleida Ed. H1, 2ª Planta 25003, Lleida (Lleida), España
- Vendus: , (), Portugal
V. How long will we keep your data?
We will only keep your personal information for the time necessary for the purposes established in the point "For what purpose is the data collected?" or to comply with legal obligations.
VI. Does the COMPANY share the information it collects?
We may share or disclose your information with:
- Third-party service providers that provide us with customer service, marketing, data or payment processing, business analytics, or similar services.
- Ownership changes. If a third party acquires most of the assets of our company, or the ownership of our company changes, we inform you that the COMPANY could transfer your data to the entities of the acquirer in order to continue providing the services subject to data processing. . At the time the change occurs, the COMPANY will inform you who is the new person in charge; and the new person in charge will contact you to inform you about your identification data.
We enter into contracts with trusted third parties to carry out a variety of business operations. We only provide them with the information they need to perform the service, and we require them not to use your personal data for any other purpose. We always do our best to ensure that all third parties we work with maintain the security of your personal data.
Specifically, the User expressly consents to the assignment of their identification data (name, surnames, email and contact telephone number), meaning assignment is the transfer and/or marketing of said data to the providers indicated in the section For what purpose is the data collected?, in order to contact you to inform you about their products and services, as well as for the management of the request for the product or service of interest, unless otherwise indicated through the exercise of your rights.
VII. What rights do Users have?
The COMPANY gives the User access to a large amount of information about his account and his operations on the WEB so that he can see, and in certain cases, update said information.
All Users will be able to access their profile and complete and/or edit it as they deem convenient. The information and data provided by the User will be available at all times in their user account and may be modified by the User through the edit profile option. You can also
As indicated above, if the User wishes to stop receiving emails from the COMPANY, they can adjust their subscriptions in the email tray and press the "Cancel subscription" button or send an email to the address '< ?=str_replace("@", " AT ", EMAIL_MANAGE);?>'
The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in relation to their data, taking into account that the exercise of the same is very personal, so it will be necessary for the affected party to prove their identity. The exercise of these rights must be made in writing, signed by the owner of the data, indicating their address, attaching a copy of their National Identity Document or other supporting document; and in the case of acting on behalf of someone, or a legal person, a photocopy of the document that proves such representation. Any means that can demonstrate the sending and receiving of the request must be used, the COMPANY puts at your disposal its postal address c/Balmes, nº 1, first floor, 08225-Terrassa (Barcelona-Spain) and the following email address 'EMAIL_MANAGE'
Limitation and portability rights may only be requested as of May 25, 2018. Finally, we also inform you of the link to the Spanish Data Protection Agency where you can find all the information and exercise your rights.
VIII. How do we protect User data?
The COMPANY has adopted the necessary measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, as far as possible and always according to the state of the technique, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access. As mentioned above, the personal data provided will not be transferred to third parties without prior authorization from the owner thereof.
To identify yourself in the control panel you will need to have cookies enabled, which are transmitted from the Portalprogramas.com server. These are small files that store information on your computer that will identify you, indefinitely, on our server (Portalprogramas.com). If you do not have cookies activated, we will not be able to identify you. You can delete the cookies stored on your computer by clicking on the 'Exit' button in your control panel at Portalprogramas.com. More information about cookies