Now, you will be able to save time documenting your tables in SQL.
This tool is based on Microsoft SQL Server, versions from 2000, 2005, 2008, 7.0 and the Express Edition. The technical documents that are created are in HTML format and plain text, visible in any type of browser. The basic data fields that you can document with this tool are:
- Tables : Types of data and length of columns, index, information dependencies, name association triggers in a table.
- Views: Information dependencies, names, types and lengths of columns, deleting columns.
- Functions: Types of column function if it is input or output, creation of script with thecreate a script function.
- Storing procedures: create a script with script for storage, types of data, lengths.
- Triggers: reflect associated tables, create SQL actions, dependencies information.
It will also reflect text catalogs as well as provide extended descriptions.
Windows 2000, XP
9 months and 3 weeks ago
Winnersh Triangle We