Christmas also comes to Minecraft; didn't you expect it? Enjoy it!
These are some of the changes that you will see when installing the mod:
- The biomes are colder, which means that there is snow everywhere.
- It has new items and receipts for Christmas sweets.
- It has a new special pot where you can plant your own Christmas tree.
- It has Christmas decorations, like the stockings, etc., and Christmas lights by Redstone.
- 3 disk of Christmas carols.
- Almost all the objects can be wrapped in paper so they look like a gift, to give them away or to put them as a block.
- It has a new monster, the Creeper Claus.
- The Ender Elves, the helpers of Santa Claus will come to visit us and give us some gifts and maybe even the same Santa Claus comes.
All these effects will only last during December (unless we change the dates manually). The snow will be melted slowly until it gets to the end.
As you can see, a great modification that, without any doubt, will make of your game, no matter if in solitaire of in multiplayer, a great experience.
Ratings about ChristmasCraft
1 review by registered users
- It needs Minecraft Forge.
- If you want to know how to install a mod in Minecraft follow our guide.
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
10 years ago