XRecode is a complete tool of conversion and editing of audio files, which will allow us to divide the audio files establishing cuts in them amongst a song and another song.
Characteristics and main functions of XRecode
- It supports a lot of different audio formats to be able to make the conversions (M4A, WMA, OGG, WAV, FLAC, APE, AAC, ALAC, WAV, M4B, MP3, RA, RM, DTS, etc...)
- It allows to extract audio from a multiple video files in different formats (MKV, AVI, FLV, MOV, RMV, MP4 etc...)
- It allows users to divide all the files in small fragments, no matter the amount of fragments that we want from each file and thus, we will have a space between melodies.
- It has a really nice interface that is compatible with the drag and drop of the elements.
- It does not allow to use customized conversion profiles, having to set always the parameters for each of the conversions.
- It allows users to install automatic updates.
If you want to edit a sound file, for example a music concert with hours of music and you need to divide it in multiple parts for playing it but without losing a second of it, do not look for anything else and download now XRecode