The new PES with improved gameplay, providing the best settings.
One of the changes you are going to notice most when playing PES 2014 is how the ball now has more freedom. This is technology from Trueball Tech, which provides complete protaganism to the realistic behaviour of the football, and to how we control it through the players. Some players use it at the same time as M.A.S.S. (animation stability programme) to provide realistic and individual tackles and moves. The movements are also more fluent, which benefits the team game.
In general, the gameplay has improved , although it is a little more complicated and less flexible than FIFA 2014. Without doubt, it is thanks to the tactical depth of the game and the artificial intelligence which makes it perform in a much more realistic way.
The setting stands out very much not just for the immersion of shouts in the stadium, but also for the motivation of the players which will lead them to flashes of genious in the most intense moments of each game. The new graphic engine (Fox Engine) displays a level of detail that stands out in the faces of the most popular players, but there is no doubt it is the sound which has most improved in some effects and the supporters which create a great atmosphere of realism and passion at every meeting.
PES 2014 offers various play modes:
- Match: A normal match against a friend or the computer.
- Football Life: Create your own team and play in the Master League or in the National Selection. Manage the buying and selling contracts of players, and manage the club to reach the highest level.
- Become a Legend: personify one single player (now it can also be a goalkeeper) and make him progress through his career, improving his skills and interacting with the rest of the team.
- Competition: Returns once again to the championship mode after its absence in PES 2013. Local tournaments can be played or in line with the great world competitions: The Champions League, Europe League, The Libertadores Cup, and also the Asian Champions League. These competitions have official permits, although with notable absences such as Chelsea or Manchester City, for example.
- Training: a series of well-explained tutorials and practice to improve your skills for the next match.
In the battle between PES and FIFA many continue to prefer the latter. But in this Pro Evoultion Soccer 2014 edition, it has reduced the distance from its rival greatly, and it continues to be one of the best football games on the market.
Ratings about Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2014
3 reviews from our community
3 years ago
Very nice. Energy more football more
6 years ago
Well, being the pattern for Christian orientate in the game mode and leaves much to be desired, I prefer the Fifa two thousand times so I say.
6 years ago
The game looks good, it looks like a control that needed improvement. aunk to see if the play keda everything in place. Has graficazos, I had caught per Messi on the cover! : P
· CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8 GHz or above.
· Memory: 1 GB RAM.
· Graphics: 512 VRAM compatible with DirectX 9.0.
· Free space on disk: 8 GB.
· Sound: compatible with DirectX 9.0c
English | German and
Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1
3 years ago