Suite for the edition, conversion and preview of images and pictures.
ACDSee Photo Manager includes a complex interface but simple to use, so it can offer us a lot of options and other small tools complementary to the main ones for the design and the edition of images.
ACDSee Photo Manager is compatible with Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Characteristics and main functions of ACDSee Photo Manager
- It allows users to import, export and view different file formats (60 images formats, 11 of video, 11 of audio and 16 of compressed files)
- It allows to print and share the images and albums through a network connection.
- It allows users to edit and configure all the properties and characteristics of the loaded images or converted images (size, quality, resolution, rotation, colors, etc...)
- It allows to create security copies of all the multimedia content that users have stored in their computer.
- it is a shareware license, which means that users will need to get the payment version to be able to use this app after the trial version.
- It is available in Spanish.
Download ACDSee Photo Manager and you will get the definitive tool for integral edition of your images.
Ratings about ACDSee Photo Manager
5 reviews by registered users
I have always trusted him.
12 years ago
I use it since I have a PC and are already for 10 years, it is best to cut, edit and view my pictures with good results,
12 years and 4 months ago
I always use and it's great, about ten years ago I use. No program is so determined and practical, of which I know.
New version 15.2.212
- Metadata editor has been added.
- New effects: collage, Orton, Lomo and a lot more.
- New drawing tools have been added: pencil, forms, curves, etc.
- It has new support for RAW format.
English | Spanish
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8
9 years ago