Email client from the founders of Firefox
- Allows to import multiples accounts and emails from different servers.
- Includes advanced search system for email messages.
- Supports IMAP and POP, and read HMTL.
- Has an RSS Reader function.
- Powerful anti-spam tools and anti-phising. Malicious content is blocked even before it's stored in our account.
- Support for additional tabs, similar to Firefox browser experience.
- Many customization options through extensions and 'Personas', also included in Firefox web browser.
- Available in many languages, and totally free.
If you have many email accounts and want to manage all of them in a client that grants you safety and speed, Thunderbird is your choice. Is one of the best choices to have free and open source email client for Windows. Try his last features that define Thunderbird as a complete work tool, suitable for home and enterprises. And all this with the guaranty of Mozilla's work.
Ratings about Thunderbird
4 reviews by registered users
It's something we did not expect, I noticed very fast and accessible.
12 years and 4 months ago
His speed is noted from the first click, I fully believe that the more I get to know and familiarizing myself with all its attributes, but excellence discover in this program, for the moment I just want to add that: mozilla thunderbird provide the whole community and decide use it anywhere very good results.
13 years and 3 months ago
I'm looking for change, little configurable, it is unclear what it does and how to enable attach not know when and when not stored in the Sent folder, the envoys.
English | Spanish
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11
2 weeks and 5 days ago