Telegram is an app of messaging that is focused in the speed and the security.
It is light, simple and completely free.
With Telegram, you will be able to chat in groups up to 100 people
to keep the contact with all the contacts. Besides text, you can also attached to the messages videos and multiple pictures, up to a 1 GB, and receive the attached files instantaneously. All your messages travel through the cloud, so you can also access to them easily from any device.
If you have arrived here worrying for your privacy, in Telegram you can send "secret" messages. Messages that are encrypted
and that assure that the content is only being read by the receiver. In these secret chats, anything is saved in external servers and we can also schedule the messages to be auto destroyed when we want, so there is not track of them.
Telegram has a very nice design and it is really light, similar to the one in WhatsApp
(in fact, they even have the same kind of smileys). However, it has some advantages on this famous program:
- It is not only free (remember that WhatsApp needs an annual payment), but it is also open source software, and free of advertising.
- It is lighter, occupies less entrance memory and it works faster in any device.
- It is more secure than the normal conversations (it is not se easy to spy them) and it allows to send messages cyphered and auto destroyable, which are not saved in the cloud.
- It allows great groups of chat, which are perfect from groups at work, companies, etc.
- With Telegram, we will also have the contacts from our telephone agenda. However, it is easier to access to the blocking options.
A new and complete alternative to WhatsApp
and it will be one of the best messaging programs that we can have. Try not and ask yourself why you should not change it for your mail messaging program in the mobile.