NetSpot is an application for Windows that is used for wireless analysis, troubleshooting and wireless site survey.
In the Survey mode you could:
- create multiple zones per project to represent different areas, floors, levels, etc.;
- Create any number of snapshots within each zone to quickly compare Wi-Fi configurations;
- get an automated troubleshooting heatmaps with extensive recommendations;
- start simultaneous active and passive surveys can be conducted;
- Export your project survey data reports in PDF or CSV.
In just a few clicks you need to load a map and NetSpot starts measurements.
Use NetSpot to visualize, manage, troubleshoot, audit, plan, and deploy your wireless networks. All you need is your MacBook running Mac OS X 10.10+ or any laptop with Windows 7/8/10 on board and NetSpot which works over any 802.11 network.
Ventajas de usar este software
Ratings about NetSpot
Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
5 months ago