AMR to MP3 Converter, as its names shows, is an app to convert files that are in AMR format to MP3 or the other way round, to convert files in MP3 format to AMR.
This software is completely free and of open source. Also, it can support the conversion by batches, which means to convert different files at the same time. Also, it includes the option to create MP3 in 40 bits, three sample rates and two channels.
If you do not know the Adaptive Multi-Rate (AMR) format, take into account that it is used in the codification of voice and data of audio and it implies the compression. This format is used for a lot of mobile devices to record voice or to create call tones.
Its usage is very simple. Follow the following steps to:
- Convert AMR to MP3
- Click in the button add MP3 Audio ("Add MP3 Audio")
- Select a file in mp3
- Click in convert to AMR ("Convert to AMR")
- Convert MP3 to AMR
Convert MP3 to AMR
- Select the tab "MP3 to AMR"
- Click in the button to add AMR audio ("Add AMR Audio")
- Select a file ".amr"/".amt"
- Click in convert MP3 ( "Convert to MP3")