Easy application for managing, storing and reading ebooks.
Ratings about Icecream Ebook Reader
- - Book search and organization. Icecream Ebook Reader lets you easily find any of the added books by using special filters. Precisely, you can filter them by the following categories: All, Recently read, Favorites, and Formats. Besides, you can use a standard search tool to find a book by title or author. You can also create and rename custom categories for book organization.
- - Annotation. User can add textual notes to selected text along with highlighting it. It's possible to copy, translate and search selected text as well.
- - Reading at any time of the day. There are special profiles for reading in good, average, and poor lighting conditions: "Day", "Night", and "Sepia". Using these profiles, you can read at any time of the day without causing extra tension to your eyes. The font size and color along with the color of background and workground can be adjusted in the program's Settings panel.
- - Bookmarking. Bookmarking tool is a handy instrument of marking the pages that you want to get back to. The program sets no limitations for bookmarks, and you can find them all in the Bookmarks tab.
- - Screen adjustment. Icecream Ebook Reader lets you read in full screen and window modes, organize the text in a regular way or in columns, and change font size. These options make your user experience way better as opposed to basic ebook readers.
- - Library and notes backup. The program offers to export and import the current Library progress along with the possibility to save the notes added to a book as HTML file.
Do you want to receive eBook utilities news in your email?
Alternative Software to Icecream Ebook Reader
New version 5.07
- Fullscreen 'icons' fix.
English | Danish and
Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
2 months ago